Hi, I'm Gwyneth, I live in Belgium and I'm 16.
My life is pretty fucked up, I have been struggling with a lot of things for the past 3 years. (If you wanna know more about it just ask, I will answer honestly) and I never wanted to die more than now. Not even when I actually did it. When I try to explain my friends what's wrong, they never really understand. it's like they're hearing but not listening. I know they're there for me, but sometimes, I just can't find the words, to explain what's wrong with me. The smile on my face hide the scars on my wrists and the thoughts I have. But I will keep fighting, and I will keep smiling. And if you need someone, I'll be here for you. I don't care who you are, or what you are, or what you look like. And I might not be a terapist, but I will listen, and I will care. Send me a message, add me on facebook, twitter, .. whatever ! Just remember that there's always someone who wil fight for you.
"In February, we headed to LA to do some work on the album, which was absolutely crazy. It’s a different world out there though at one point I was worried I wasn’t even going to get into the country. All other guys went through passport control fine, then a woman stopped me, called over our tour manager Paul and said: “There’s a problem with him. He needs to go back.” They took me into a room and I thought they were going to keep me there for hours, but thankfully the women who came to talk to me knew who Simon Cowell was and knew I was a band. In the end i was interviewed for an hour about what I was doing there and why I was visiting America. It turned out that my name was flagged up as similar to that of someone they were looking for, so they were just being cautious. I got stopped at customs as well, but again I got through okay as the guy there was really nice."
Zayn Malik, Dare to Dream
In case you’re wondering, this is what racism and islamophobia look like
"1. “I love you” doesn’t mean forever
2. “I’ll never leave you” doesn’t mean shit
3. Don’t ever let someone touch every inch of your body because when they leave, no part of you will be free from them
4. Alcohol and cigarettes won’t take the pain away
5. Don’t show her your favourite spot because once she’s gone, heaven will feel like hell and all you will want to do is kill yourself
6. Don’t let her show you her favourite song because you will never be able to listen to it again
7. The blood dripping from your wrists won’t make her want to come back to you
8. Getting drunk and calling her at 3 in the morning won’t make her love you again"
Someone asked me today if you had taught me anything (via innocentlyhigh)